Tuesday, August 9, 2011

August Camp NaNoWriMo Update - Day 9: Course Charted


As I thought, having an outline really helped today's writing go a lot more smoothly. I'm still way behind but having a map of sorts to tell me which scenes to work on next is keeping me focused and motivated. The characters for this work are still feeling vague. I hope they'll make themselves more known to me during the upcoming days of writing.

There are a few Writer's Digest short story competitions coming up as well. Writing short stories is something I really enjoy. Hopefully I can polish off this project this month and then churn out some short stories in time for the competition deadlines.

Read more about my current projects.

How do you keep yourself focused during the writing process?

No comments:

Post a Comment

life.in.review: spring 2017

Ah, spring, or as I like to think of it, "BEES, AAGH, SO MANY BEES!" season. . mems .  The weather's been disgustingl...