Friday, August 5, 2011

Fill in the Blank Friday

[via the little things we do -  photo by Caroline of Coeur de La Photography]
1.   My go to outfit for a dress-up occasion like a wedding is   a great dress in a fun color.

2.  This week was    gone in a flash! The days passed by very quickly for me.

3.  When it's dinnertime and I'm feeling lazy I'll usually eat     whatever leftovers I can scrounge from the fridge.

4.  My favorite pair of shoes is   a pair of flat-heeled knee-high boots.

5.  A random item that I own that is completely unnecessary, but that I could never part with is     a tattered children's book. The Spouse read it out loud to me once when I was feeling down. I read through it when I miss him.

6.  My favorite person is ___The Spouse.

7.  If I were going to write my own blank it would say  __What five new things did you learn this week?

4 comments:

  1. I have a pair of flat heeled boots that I love. I havent really had a chance to wear them all that much though :(

    Leftovers are my favorite! Stopping by from Lauren's bog. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The boots I have are black. This fall I want to get a second pair in brown. Then I'll be all set for fall and winter footwear!

    Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your blog! Please follow me back at: www.romanianprincess.com

    XoXo Romanian Princess

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Nicole Thanks, I'll be sure to check out yours!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...