|[via the little things we do - photo by Caroline of Coeur de La Photography]|
1. My go to outfit for a dress-up occasion like a wedding is a great dress in a fun color.
2. This week was gone in a flash! The days passed by very quickly for me.
3. When it's dinnertime and I'm feeling lazy I'll usually eat whatever leftovers I can scrounge from the fridge.
4. My favorite pair of shoes is a pair of flat-heeled knee-high boots.
5. A random item that I own that is completely unnecessary, but that I could never part with is a tattered children's book. The Spouse read it out loud to me once when I was feeling down. I read through it when I miss him.
6. My favorite person is ___The Spouse.
7. If I were going to write my own blank it would say __What five new things did you learn this week?