Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Happy National S'mores Day

A Tweet from Food.com informed me that today is National S'mores Day!

According to Wikipedia:

A s'more (sometimes spelled smore) is a traditional nighttime campfire treat popular in the United States and Canada,[1] consisting of a roasted marshmallow and a layer of chocolate sandwiched between two pieces of graham cracker.[2]


Does anyone else always think of that scene from "The Sandlot" when you think about s'mores?


If you're like me and it's waaay too hot where you are to even contemplate making a fire, try out my recipe for mini S'mores Pops. The best part: you keep them in the freeze for cool, tasty goodness.

"You're killing me, Smalls!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

life.in.review: spring 2017

Ah, spring, or as I like to think of it, "BEES, AAGH, SO MANY BEES!" season. . mems .  The weather's been disgustingl...