Saturday, August 20, 2011

MIA

Whuh happened??? There I was, blogging regularly, and then nothing for days! If you've been following my challenge posts, I must apologize. It turns out I was right when I said I had bitten off way too much this month. The reality is that prepping for my Big Move at the end of the month is taking up all my time and energy. (Duh, Self. Whodda thunk!)

All is not lost, however. I'm still doling out small snippets of time for writing and taking photos, but it looks like it's all going to have to wait for one big update at the beginning of September.

In the meantime, why not head over to the Sublime Stitching website? They're hosting a HUGE anniversary sale, which means big savings on patterns, tools, and all the materials you'll need to get started on your next embroidery project. If you've never tried stitching but are interested, I definitely recommend SS's tools and kits and patterns. They're great quality, affordable, and easy to use for any skill level.

Now back to boxing and taping and dusting. *le siiigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment

life.in.review: spring 2017

Ah, spring, or as I like to think of it, "BEES, AAGH, SO MANY BEES!" season. . mems .  The weather's been disgustingl...