But I know you guys will back me up on this one.
AND THE CROWN JEWEL:
I was lucky to snag this one from Pam and Quita over at Y(A)? Cuz We Write! Thanks, ladies <3
Seriously, though, I CANNOT buy any more books for at least a month. (sob!) But I'll have plenty to read while my bank account nurses its wounds.
Bank Account: Why you got to do me like this?
Me: You just don't understand me. You're so inflexible. I HAVE NEEDS.
January To Do
- rework budget
- try a new recipe
- play in the snow
- read 8 books
- try a new kind of tea
- change house decor
- write to penpals
- WIP: "Jack"
- full outline drafts + supplementals
- complete writing agenda for the year
- plan blog entries
- try out new journaling app
- ✔ Complete 3 craft projects
- ✔ Complete Reading Challenge for the year
- Write 12+ short stories
- ✔ Organize writing toolbox
- Organize short story collections
- ✔ Self-study writing resources
- ✔ Decorate house
- ✔ Stock up on essentials + emergency items
- ✔ Send cards + gifts to family
- ✔ Go shopping
- ✔ Attend 1+ holiday get together
- Play in the snow
- ✔ Spend a day in the city
- ✔ Plan out and execute holiday dinner
- Create 2012 calendar
- ✔ Plan out goals for 2012 (personal, business, writing/creativity)
- Plan out tentative blog schedule
- ✔ Call the Mothers
- ✔ Design new blog header
- ✔ Have a movie marathon
- ✔ Have a gaming marathon
Hope your 2012's are starting out great!