Thursday, January 5, 2012

Twenty-Twelve One Word Motto

Eek, the first week of January is already over! How can this BE?! How are you guys doing on your goals so far?

You guys know how much I love lists. And even though I've got the lengthy list of New Year's Rezzies, I was taken with the idea of picking a single word to define my actions for the year. I asked myself, "What one word do I want to use to define myself this year?

It didn't take too much pondering before I decided: FEARLESS

From Google:


There's something really fierce about this word. But what does it mean to me?

It means that I'm going to plow through doubts and work anyway. It means that I won't let those woulda-coulda-shoulda imps gnaw at my confidence. That I won't wait for or a better day to come along, but rather do today

It's not to say that I won't be afraid at times, or that I won't worry or fret. But this year, I won't let my fears sway me. Being fearless is about standing your ground having grit IN SPITE OF those fears. 

To remind myself of my twenty-twelve motto, (totally NOT because I love editing images) I made a couple of simple desktop wallpapers to plaster on my computer screen. Feel free to snag one if you'd like!





Happy weekend everyone!

2 comments:

life.in.review: spring 2017

Ah, spring, or as I like to think of it, "BEES, AAGH, SO MANY BEES!" season. . mems .  The weather's been disgustingl...