The award is for small blogs (< 200 followers) that you feel deserve a peek. How sweet!
Be sure to check out Jaime's blog where she talks about writing and reading and living life. CANADIAN STYLE.
Now it's my turn: I'm passing the award on to five small blogs I ❤
- Rick Lipman @ coffee. life. love. - Hilarious and honest, and great if you're looking for more authors who talk about "writing the others." Did I mention he's hilarious? I mean, this is the guy who wrote The YA Paranormal Drinking Game!
- Tarah Dunn - I just love her Cranky Divorcee series. Snarkalicious!
- YA Warehouse - This isn't just another YA-centric dishing blog. Think of it more like a fellow writerly BFF who gets sidetracked a lot by music and funny things.
- Friday the Thirteeners - A small group of authors whose books are debuting in 2013. Read along as they confess, dish, and play truth or dare!
- The Lucky 13s - Same as above, but more writerly crafting and author interviews focused.