We're excited to spread the love---and not just the romantic kind!---to celebrate. Today we're giving all our readers the chance to make the day one about love by hosting a blog circus (with the same format as our Road Trip Wednesdays) encouraging you to write a Valentine blog post! Please link your blog post for everyone in the comments, then click around to see everyone else's lovely posts.
From the NaNoWriMo site:
I first gave NaNoWriMo a shot several years ago. My first NaNovel was so awful, to this day I can't think about it without shuddering in revulsion. But something was kindled in me. The daily grinding out of words helped me learn so much:
- That writing is WORK. Sometimes glorious, sometimes grueling, WORK.
- I gained a deeper respect for authors and what they do everyday.
- I connected with other writers from all over the world.
- That it's important to write everyday, even if it's awful.
- That I can do it. It won't be perfect, or even close to good sometimes, but I CAN DO IT.
Bonus: There's a V-day post over on the NaNoWriMo blog today! It's where I got the adorbs candy heart image above.
Can't wait to read everyone else's post today. Happy V-day, everyone!