Friday, March 23, 2012

foto friday: the jelly belly factory


Yesterday I ventured into the wild tundra landscape of Wisconsin to visit the Jelly Belly Factory. We took a tiny train tour of the warehouse. My favorite part was all the sculptures and artworks made of jelly beans. You can see the sculpture of Chicago's Cloud Gate above, made entirely of jelly beans and chocolate.

After the tour, we each got free samples before we visited to the shop. There were so many kinds of candy! In the center of the store is a sampling bar, where you can try all the flavors. If you get a chance, try the Harry Potter Bott's Every Flavor Beans: Grass Flavor. It's surprisingly tasty! I bought a lot of different types, some to mail off to friends and family, some taffy for the Spousebot, and some of my personal favorites. I forgot to look for the coffee flavored ones, though. Next time I'll definitely get some!

Have a good weekend~

1 comment:

life.in.review: spring 2017

Ah, spring, or as I like to think of it, "BEES, AAGH, SO MANY BEES!" season. . mems .  The weather's been disgustingl...