Friday, March 30, 2012

foto friday: octopus dogs & minty chocolate cake




How was your week? I spent mine trying some new recipes. I've always wanted to make octopus dogs. I think they turned out pretty cute! I served them on a bed of homemade mac and cheese with broccoli. I also made a two layer cake for the first time. I covered it with chopped mint and chocolate chips. We've been eating it for breakfast. It's delicious with a cup of coffee.

Only two days until Script Frenzy! If you've never tried NaNoWriMo's sister project, I recommend it. Even if you have no interest in becoming a scriptwriter, it's a good exercise in trying new styles. Just the thing if you're in a bit of a writing slump. I'll be working on a script for a graphic novel. I think it'll be a nice, much needed change from my usual writing habits.

1 comment:

life.in.review: spring 2017

Ah, spring, or as I like to think of it, "BEES, AAGH, SO MANY BEES!" season. . mems .  The weather's been disgustingl...