Wednesday, April 4, 2012

april 2012 to do

Guyz, guyz: April be starting out all crazy like!

 So many things are happening all at once. I had a mini family-mergency. I'm having the first ten pages of a WIP critiqued. I have to get ready in case we're moving in the next few months. Script Frenzy. And I'm finally going into preparations for my Etsy store! 

The latter has been in my mind for a long time. I've shared my designs and illustrations with friends and colleagues, and whenever I mention going pro they've been nothing but encouraging. It's nerve-wracking (but also exciting) to finally step forward and take the big step of putting my designs out there.

The best thing to do is not panic and make sure I have my towel. After all, 2012 is my year to be fearless!

april to do
  • Script Frenzy
  • go through clothes
    • donate
  • go through house items
    • donate
  • try new exercise regime
  • review writer's digest books
  • write a short story
  • learn how to use Sketchbook
  • business plan for new store
    • title & logo designs
    • first season items
    • focus group
    • marketing
  • trim Facebook
  • go on a picnic

march in review
  •  try a new flavor of tea
  •  wip: "jack" - rewrite
  • read 8 books
  •  go through books
    •  donate to charity
  • go through clothes
    • donate to charity
  • go through misc. house items
    • donate to charity
  •  resume daily walks
  •  go to bed & wake up at consistent times
  •  try new recipes
  • review writer's market & digest
  •  have a gaming marathon w/Spousebot
  •  go shopping

2 comments:

  1. I see you have 'trim Facebook' on your list. I'm planning on axing it altogether. Too many forms of social media, and sadly, FB doesn't make the cut. Looks like you have your work cut out for you for April. You're a girl with a plan, and that's a good thing :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You know, I've been waffling about this for WEEKS. Like you, I'm considering deleting the account altogether. I think I'm going to start with just trimming it down to the handful or so of people I keep in contact with there and we'll see how it goes after that. :)

      Delete

life.in.review: spring 2017

Ah, spring, or as I like to think of it, "BEES, AAGH, SO MANY BEES!" season. . mems .  The weather's been disgustingl...