Friday, April 13, 2012

foto friday: cereal shenanigans

The other day I complained to the Spousebot about pushing the cereal to the center of the top of the fridge. Since I'm so short, I can't reach it when it's there. I have to go and get my step stool. You guys know how important cereal is to me.

The next morning, as I'm prepping my morning coffee, I see a string on the counter...


"Qu'est-ce que c'est!" I exclaim, and follow the string...


...up the side of the fridge...


...until it leads to the cereal!

 Long story short (haha), the Spousebot got jokes. Have a good weekend!

4 comments:

  1. That's too funny :D I probably would have tugged too hard on the string and the box would have gone flying.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That would be awful with Rice Krispies!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. I love you, too! Most of the time....

      Delete

life.in.review: spring 2017

Ah, spring, or as I like to think of it, "BEES, AAGH, SO MANY BEES!" season. . mems .  The weather's been disgustingl...