Tuesday, April 24, 2012

out & about: the art institute of chicago pt. 1

This past weekend, we visited The Art Institute of Chicago. I've been working on my drawings and I knew a trip there would be great for inspiration. It was an amazing visit, and the museum is beyond huge. Even after walking around for hours and hours, I think we still only saw about half of it. I'll be sharing images from the trip over the next few days, so please look forward to it~





1. I love reading on the train. It's so peaceful and relaxing. I finished Westerfeld's "Specials," Book 3 of "The Uglies" series, on the ride.

2. Stopping at Cosí for coffee and one of their square bagels. Their slogan: "Life should be delicious."

3. That's me by one of the famous bronze lions. It was such a nice day to be outside.

Part 2
Part 3

No comments:

Post a Comment

life.in.review: spring 2017

Ah, spring, or as I like to think of it, "BEES, AAGH, SO MANY BEES!" season. . mems .  The weather's been disgustingl...