Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Camp NaNo & Fan Art: Special Circumstances



It was Scott Westerfeld's birthday recently! I love this author's works so much. (Leviathan was one of my Top 5 Reads last year.) This past month I finished the third book in the Uglies series, "Specials." 

I love Special Circumstances. So much. There's something about an elite task force, hidden from public eyes. Kind of like ninjas! So I drew a fan art of myself as a Special. I tried to make her look confident, but I think she comes off as kind of smarmy, ehehe~

I've gone on and on about NaNoWriMo before, but I'm so excited for Camp NaNoWriMo this year! I recently abandoned a sci-fi work that just wasn't coming together, and I was kind of bummed about it. I think a new writing project will help get the juices flowing again. If you've never NaNo-ed before, consider trying out Camp NaNo. To my mind, it's NaNoWriMo light, all the same goals but with a smaller population and a fun summer atmosphere. 

But maybe you've got your own writing projects laid out for the summer? If so, I'd love to hear about them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...