Thursday, May 17, 2012

morning arting

This was my workstation this morning. Strong cup of tea is a MUST.

Sooo I'll probably purchase & install Diablo 3 this weekend. Excited and fearful at the same time. Excited because, of course, it's going to be amazing. Fearful because I'm pretty sure I'm going to get sucked into it and NEVER EMERGE GOODBYE LIGHT OF DAY.

In the meantime, I'm trying to use my digital camera more often instead of just being lazy and using my phone. My phone is great and I do <3 Instagram, but using my little digital camera and then photo editing using software is really fun, too.

Also been working on more stuff for my shop. Slooowly adding more inventory. Right now I'm working on a typewriter theme (eek!) which I hope will go over well with writers (like me!). Can't wait to see how it turns out.

1 comment:

  1. I *love* the photo. It captures a mood so perfectly :)

    ReplyDelete

life.in.review: spring 2017

Ah, spring, or as I like to think of it, "BEES, AAGH, SO MANY BEES!" season. . mems .  The weather's been disgustingl...