Tuesday, September 18, 2012

hello, blog. long time no see~

Eeee, my little blog! I've missed you.

It's been wild these past few weeks: flying to Hawaii, living out of a hotel for weeks, and landing a really great house. I think I'm finally starting to get used to the tropical climate. I have a lot of pictures to share. Please look forward to it~

Moving to a new place really gives me a sense of rebirth. I can leave a lot of things, like bad habits or feelings, behind and start anew. I think you'll see this reflected a lot in my blog. The blog started as a way to keep track of my creative projects and documenting new endeavors. I want to recapture that feeling, so expect more photos, failed attempts, and reports on projects. 

Spousebot arrives this November. Until then, I'll have my hands full with unpacking, decorating, entertaining visiting family members, and a new writing project.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...