Thursday, December 13, 2012

a quick bookish survey




1. The book I’m currently reading: Across the Universe (Across the Universe #1) by Beth Revis

2. The last book I finished: Insurgent (Divergent #2) by Veronica Roth

 3. The next book I want to read: Days of Blood & Starlight (Daughter of Smoke & Bone #2) by Laini Taylor

4. The last book I bought: The Procrastination Equation by Piers Steel

5. The last book I was given: A gorgeous copy of Divergent. I received it from the amazing team at Epic Reads!

2 comments:

  1. I might take a look at that Procrastination book, (I know I need to). I've read Days of blood & starlight and loved it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's excellent. One of the best nonfic books I've read.

      Cannot WAIT to get my hands on DoB&S!

      Delete

life.in.review: spring 2017

Ah, spring, or as I like to think of it, "BEES, AAGH, SO MANY BEES!" season. . mems .  The weather's been disgustingl...