Sunday, February 24, 2013

island getaway

The first time I visited the Big Island, our friendly cab driver informed me that Oahu is where you go to do stuff, but the Big Island is where you go to relax.





The Spousebot and I took a much needed romantic getaway for two, having a lot of first time experiences. We explored a seaside village, ate at a fancy restaurant, had a couple's massage, and ordered room service!

Now that I'm home and back online, I'm looking forward to getting back to work. This is the second time I've taken a long break from the internet. This year, I felt such a sense of liberation. I'm on the computer so much, for work and for play. Taking time away from it encouraged me to have new experiences and gave me a much needed mental break so I can dive back into my novel.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...