Wednesday, November 6, 2013

what's up: november



What's Up Wednesday is a weekly meme started by Jaime Morrow and Erin Funk, helping readers & writers touch base with blog friends and let them know what's up.





WHAT I'M READING

WHAT I'M WRITING
THE NINTH TEAM | Genre: YA Fantasy | Status: Hit the plot hole wall. Hoping that continuous banging of head against it will yield a breakthrough. Gotta constantly remind myself to embrace the word vomit/shitty draft mindset.

WHAT INSPIRES ME
Writing for pleasure again. On days when my main WiP isn't coming together, I've been returning to some just for fun stories. It helps remind me why I write in the first place.

WHAT ELSE
Holiday travel plans! Other than that? My Nintendo 3DS owns my sooooul~

1 comment:

  1. Good luck breaking down that wall :) And have a lovely vacation :D

    ReplyDelete

life.in.review: spring 2017

Ah, spring, or as I like to think of it, "BEES, AAGH, SO MANY BEES!" season. . mems .  The weather's been disgustingl...