Wednesday, September 24, 2014

month.in.review: sept 2014


3 memories

  • my birthday: my family sent me some amazing gifts, including a Wii U from my brother! the spousebot & I spent many a fun-filled hour playing mariokart 8 this month
  • trying new recipes: I tried cooking with flaxseed and kale, and experimented with leftovers. there were some misses along the way, but also some tasty victories. 
  • querying NINTH: as the responses trickle in, I'm grateful for the experience of completing a manuscript that I can be proud of

2 obsessions

  • Scribblenauts: I loved the Wii U version so much (Unlimited) that I bought the iPad version. this weekend, I'm hoping to pick up Unmasked.
  • flaxseed: great in smoothies (my fave breakfast smoothie: soy milk + banana + peanut butter + flax seed)

1 looking forward to

  • fall: we don't get fall weather here but the grocery stores still fill up with tasty seasonal favorites. this month, I want to do some cooking with pumpkin, and I look forward to watching some favorite Halloween movies. 

1 comment:

  1. Best of luck with querying! :D And Happy Birthday!!!!

    ReplyDelete

life.in.review: spring 2017

Ah, spring, or as I like to think of it, "BEES, AAGH, SO MANY BEES!" season. . mems .  The weather's been disgustingl...