- running: easing back into running, trying to be patient and enjoy the process. i tend to push myself too hard too quickly, which leads to burnout and injuries.
- renting ridiculous movies: the spousebot & i have been hitting up our nearby redbox a lot this month. at first i felt pressured to keep up with the latest and greatest, but realized i just wanted to get whatever looks entertaining. zombie eel slugs! aliens vs. dinosaurs!
- starting a new project: deep in the outlining phase and contemplating using it as a nanowrimo project.
- pumpkin everything: i've been experimenting with pumpkin soup, pumpkin smoothies, and pumpkin latte recipes at home. next up: pumpkin curry
- new running shoes: i picked up two new pairs. 1) Brooks Adrenaline GTS 14, and 2) ASICS GT-1000 3
1 looking forward to
- Halloween: the spousebot & I have a tradition of watching the nightmare before christmas together on halloween. we snuggle up, eat all the good candy, & take turns passing out to trick-or-treaters.