Saturday, November 1, 2014

nanowrimo 2014


From the NaNoWriMo site:
National Novel Writing Month (NaNoWriMo) is a fun, seat-of-your-pants approach to creative writing. On November 1, participants begin working towards the goal of writing a 50,000-word novel by 11:59 PM on November 30.
I wasn't sure if I'd be participating this year, but my current outline is looking good to go, so I'm diving in headfirst. That first rough draft is my least favorite part of the noveling process, so NaNoWriMo is exactly the sort of thing I need to get it churned out.

Also, can I just say how much I love this year's participant icons & banners?

Be sure to check out the website for more info and to sign up. Best of luck to my fellow participants!

No comments:

Post a Comment

life.in.review: spring 2017

Ah, spring, or as I like to think of it, "BEES, AAGH, SO MANY BEES!" season. . mems .  The weather's been disgustingl...