Saturday, December 27, 2014

month.in.review: dec 2014

3 memories

  • the tree project: the candy tree didn't pan out, so the spousebot & I collaborated on a new tree project. he constructed a huge cardboard cutout and I did the decorating. it came out tall and gorgeous!
  • travel prep: for me, the prep and anticipation add to the excitement. currently, i'm taking fridge inventory and trying on traveling outfits.
  • exchanging gifts: i got the sims 4 (eek!) from the spousebot and I added to his ever growing and increasingly eclectic tshirt collection.

2 obsessions

  • sweatpants: they're just the best ❤
  • the spotify bollywood workout station: this station has been powering my runs all this month

1 looking forward to

  • downtime: we'll have a few days rest at home after our upcoming travel plans. looking forward to some r&r at home with the spousebot. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

life.in.review: spring 2017

Ah, spring, or as I like to think of it, "BEES, AAGH, SO MANY BEES!" season. . mems .  The weather's been disgustingl...