- nanowrimo & a new project: didn't finish my nanowrimo novel this year, but i had a good time. as always, it's about giving myself the time and practice i need to master the craft of writing. i'm deep in the outlining phase of my new project and looking forward to getting into it.
- new pokémon: snagged copies for me and the spousebot. so fun playing it together!
- making a tree: spending hours putting tiny pieces of tape while snacking on holiday treats. pics to come or check out my instagram.
- trying holiday teas & coffee: i'm a total sucker for seasonal stuffs!
- coffee tumblers: i've accumulated a small collection of travel tumblers (which is great, since i tend to spill). i'm making them part of my writing ritual by only using them during my morning writing sessions.
1 looking forward to
- traveling: we've got holiday travels coming up to visit family. time to start stocking up on books to read on the plane!