Friday, October 9, 2015

#NaNoPrep


It's NaNoPrep time! This year, NaNoWriMo is coinciding nicely with a project that I've been contemplating/looking forward to working on.

I'm spending October planning and brainstorming and outlining. This pre-drafting stage is my favorite part of writing and I tend to rush through it, especially the brainstorming part. It's a shame, especially since I get the best ideas during this stage. So this month, I'm attempting to take it slow and enjoy the process.

Supplies:

composition notebook
pens
sticky notes

Listening to: the Focus genre on Spotify's playlists archives, especially the Mellow Beats playlist

1 comment:

life.in.review: spring 2017

Ah, spring, or as I like to think of it, "BEES, AAGH, SO MANY BEES!" season. . mems .  The weather's been disgustingl...