it's been awhile, little blog! between the move and the holidays and the move, there's a lot going on in my life right now. i'm looking forward to sharing some upcoming photos and events.
recap in 6:
1. moved from hawaii to san diego
2. explored some of the city. pics to come!
3. spent holidays in tiny hotel room with trains constantly running by. v. starving artisty.
4. attempting to grow herbs & vegetables. mostly involves staring at said herbs & vegetables, trying to glean their inner thoughts and moods.
5. trying a new writing project outside my normal genre (eek!)
6. participating in camp nanowrimo april
Ah, spring, or as I like to think of it, "BEES, AAGH, SO MANY BEES!" season. . mems . The weather's been disgustingl...
4 faves [food] homemade popsicles: been making these out of chocolate pudding. delicious! [beauty] olay fresh outlast cooling white ...
3 memories the writer's voice : i've connected with many fellow writers & read some amazing queries & opening paragraphs ...
one | The Witness by Nora Roberts two | You Deserve a Drink: Boozy Misadventures and Tales of Debauchery by Mamrie Hart ...